2nd slam in two weeks

So we've installed temporary drains off our house and neighbors house downspouts where 50% of the water was coming from and sandbagged around the pool. I've completed a second SLAM with OCLT losing 0ppm at a FC of 18 (higher cya now due to bringing up gradually for SWG). Water is clear again although it appears not quite as sparkly as before...only different between this SLAM and previous was we didn't floc this time. I'm thinking maybe a slime bag might be in order this time? I've still used DE in the sand filter but it doesn't seem to be polishing like last time.

Also we've noticed that the liner is slippery. Ive done all the searches and read threads on biofilms but the slipperyness doesn't chage with brushing and the dolphin scrubber has been running 24/7. This is a brand new pool so could it just be the liner? The stairs incidentally aren't slippery at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.