Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Blower for the spa

1. Back To Top    #1

Blower for the spa

Our blower just went out and although our pool is barely 2 years old, it is no longer warrantied. So, my question is are blowers easy to install? My DH is very good with his hands and if he can get a manual can install lots of things. He has not had the time to get out there and take a good look yet. I have gone through all our paperwork for our pool equipment and not a single thing for the blower. Any thoughts on this? Anyone who has done it? Thanks.
    ~Andrea

24,000 IG with spa and 4 ton waterfall. Equipment: Pentair 520 Clean & Clear, Pentair VS+SVRS Intelliflo, Pentair Whisperflo 2 HP, Polairis Cleaner, Intellibrites, Pentair Rainbow 320 in-line Chlorinator, Pentair Easy touch 8 wireless and spa side remote.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Blower for the spa

They're very easy to replace. You'll want to match the horsepower and voltage of your old one, and replace it with the same style (bottom or side mounted, indoor or outdoor).

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Blower for the spa

Thanks so much!
    ~Andrea

24,000 IG with spa and 4 ton waterfall. Equipment: Pentair 520 Clean & Clear, Pentair VS+SVRS Intelliflo, Pentair Whisperflo 2 HP, Polairis Cleaner, Intellibrites, Pentair Rainbow 320 in-line Chlorinator, Pentair Easy touch 8 wireless and spa side remote.