Trying to Identify an existing pool

Jul 8, 2015
Winchester
Good afternoon everyone,

I am trying to identify an existing pool. It is an proprietary extruded aluminum slat pool, with no vertical buttresses (although it does appear to have bolt holes in some of the vertical slats for the installation of vertical buttresses). It does however have aluminum straps that are through bolted to the bottom ring F channel and to the top ring channel. I am thinking that it might be an older King George, but I have not been able to confirm. It is 27-feet in diameter and 52-inches tall and was installed approximately 15 to 17 years ago. Please see the attached photographs below.

Does anyone have any idea as far as who's make and what model this pool is? Secondly, does anyone know where I can find installation instructions or a manual for this pool?

Thank you for your time and help,

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 132
We went on INYO Pools .com and sent them pics we needed some new uprights and didn't know the brand so they viewed the pics and emailed us back that we could no longer get parts for our pool ....Hope you have better luck.....They also have a live chat box too .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.