frustrated by the sleeve on white band

my husband bought me an Intex 26' X 52" Ultra Frame and we got it up and running however now I have to drain to stabilize the legs because they were sinking No big deal I can handle this however my dilemma is this do the sleeves that the legs go through go inside the band because I have mine on the outside and the sleeves are not even snug around the legs and the top is bending in from where the leg connects to the T. I'm concerned about the band having enough give for the legs to be between it and the liner. I'm a first time pool installer and very nervous

Mine is the other way around -- the sleeves are on the outside. You can flip the band over to put them on either side.

I would love to send a pic but I don't know how to do that I'm not real great at navigating even my own phone and at the moment I am draining the pool so I can put blocks under the legs learned my lesson there the hard way.but I do want to ask you as your pool filled up the sleeves became tighter ? it did seem like most of mine were snug but from the legs sinking so far in on the one side it didn't look or feel right.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I should have adjusted the band a little, but it mostly filled up over night. Legs are level, look crooked because of the way I held my phone, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my third Intex, and I was still very nervous about getting it right because of the size. I worried about holes, too, but made double sure we didn't drag it around or anything.

Lol and here I thought I was the only one that had those. These pictures are terrific thank you so much and it looks like the legs straighten out just fine with only a slight bend at the top where they connect to the T.
Ahhhhh that's the sound of my nerves unwinding

Your welcome. I am super pleased with the size of this pool. We are supposed to have a nice weekend, it is ready for the kids to return home from their trip and enjoy it! Here's hoping yours turns out well, too!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.