Repair/Renovate or Remove?

No the pool most definately popped. Current owners knew the original owners of the house.
That owner is the one that paid to put the pool in and the one that left it empty. Seemingly cost them thousands to stabilize the pool and make it functional again.
It was then used for years as-is until being left neglected an unmaintained for several years or more. As an estate sale the sellers weren't very forthcoming with info about the pool.

Well, it sure looks a lot nicer all cleaned up.
Need to check the chemical levels now. After fishing the latest batch of leaves out and disposing of the most recent floating squirrel, I suspect I've added enough clorine to dissolve the next squirrel that falls in.
And I don't have a clue what I'm going to do to cover it. The pool cover that was in the shed is all eaten up by ants and seems quite fragile. Maybe water bags ordered online from Home Depot and a large rectangular tarp from Canadian Tire. They have a 30'x60' that would certainly do the job of covering it. Don't know how durable it would be. Don't want to just throw money away on this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.