Fountain recommendation for return?

Apr 29, 2015
Sarasota, FL
Hoping I could get some input, looking for a fountain that I can install directly to one of my returns in the pool. Pool temps down here in Florida are starting to creep up, so looking for a fountain to try and help keep the temperatures down a bit. not looking for anything permanent, just something that can easily plug into one of my returns and then be removed in a couple of months.

reviews on amazon are all over the place, so figured I would ask here.

We're in the process of making a new one now that uses the same fitting as my Polaris 165 does.

We leave this part in the return :6 500 00 Polaris UWF Connector Fits 180 280 380 165 65 | eBay

Then we just ordered these parts Polaris Universal Wall Fitting Quick Disconnect 6-502-00 at Sunplay and Polaris Pressure Relief Valve 6-503-00 at Sunplay
which we've attached PVC to to take the connection a "J" up to the surface and into a T. Skippy just hasn't drilled the holes in it yet.

It clicks into the return in seconds because of using the same fitting. Less than $20 and should be an improvement over the return mounted fountain we have that uses a hose across the pool to work (and get in the way)

- - - Updated - - -

I just built one out of PVC pipe fittings and pipe.

Drilled holes in the pipe for the water to spray out and worked like magic a couple years ago.

Have not needed it this year as it has rained nonstop and is 59 and raining today. Been in the money pit twice this year. We have plenty of cool water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.