Intex 12x24 paver measurements

Mickelin

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
Putting up a 12x24 Intex Ultra Frame shortly, still preparing the ground. Trying to find the measurements for where to put the pavers but haven't found them. I have all the other measurements but not the distance between the pavers, or better yet, the distance from center of one support leg to the next. (I.e. Center of one paver to center of next). Can anyone help out? Thanks

Hello! Maybe I'm going-out on a limb here by using this example ....... but would it be better, after the ground-base is completed, to start setting-up the frame first? Get the skeleton of the frame in position first, then you could actually lift and place the pavers exactly where you need them - under each post. Or am I totally off track here? :confused: Wouldn't be the first time.

Thanks guys, but no cigar. While that method works fine for the round pools, I don't think it is applicable for the rectangular. The frames are totally different and the assembly method also. In any case, I need the measurements for planning purposes before assembly. So please, anyone with a rectangular 12x24 who could bring out the tape measure?
Thanks!

Thanks guys, but no cigar. While that method works fine for the round pools, I don't think it is applicable for the rectangular. The frames are totally different and the assembly method also. In any case, I need the measurements for planning purposes before assembly. So please, anyone with a rectangular 12x24 who could bring out the tape measure?
Thanks!

Good idea, as the rectangular ones bow in until completely full. I hope someone can help. Did you do a search and try to contact someone who has a thread about one?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.