Recommended Intex suppliers in South Florida?

We are purchasing our second intex pool and we live in the Turks and Caicos Islands so we need to order from South Florida to ship to our freight forwarders in Fort Lauderdale.
We want an Intex Ultra Frame 18 x 48.
It is currently on sale for $444.00 at one source, I wondered if that was the best price?? I see it retails on the Intex site at something like $800 but I am not convinced that is a realistic price.
Anyone you think we should contact before we go with the pool price above or do we have the best deal already? We want to order now! Thanks,

Hey Suz, come anytime! After we install the new pool of course! Yes, pictures will follow!

Awesome!!! First, we'll have the TFP Texas pool tour; then the U.S. tour including Canada to the northern sections of the U.S.; then we go International!!! Woo Hooo!! I can't wait!

I'm so glad you're grabbing that pool! The sooner the better, right?!!
Suz.

Wish there was an easy way to send you mine! I was in Turks and Caicos a few months back! What a beautiful island.

I purchased the 18x48 Intex ultra frame pool last year. We used it for one season before committing to our in-ground pool. Wanted to make sure the kids were going to use the pool.

I now have it in the original box waiting for a new owner. The pump/filter that came with the pool are new and were never used. I wanted to try the SWG route so I purchased the Intex 28681EG 16-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System. I must say that was the best investment I ever made for the Intex pool. Once I had the system time dialed in, it required almost zero maintenance. Best of all my water was crystal clear. I'd highly recommend the same system, I believe the new version is the CG-28679.

IMG_1574_2.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.