Get a pentair variable to run for 24 hours

dansdad

LifeTime Supporter
May 24, 2013
Ok sometimes I need for my pump to run for 24 hours. Does anyone know how? I asked Pentair but I guess I got the wrong person. I have an intelliflo variable speed. Thanks Dave

My manual says "To run a speed without stopping, set the START time one minute after the STOP time. Example: A single speed will run non stop if programmed with a START time of 8:00 AM and a STOP time of 7:59 AM"

I'm not sure that answers your question or not because I'm not really sure what your question is.. Tell us what your pump is currently programmed to do, and what you want it to do differently.

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect your pump is scheduled to run for a set period of time. You want it to run 24/7, so you set a manual speed and push start and off it goes, but later you find the pump is off. If this is not the case, then tell us a few more details about what you are trying to do, and maybe someone here can help.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.