Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Hey, folks,

All TF test kits ordered as of this morning have been delivered to Fedex. As many of you know, we were swamped with business and ran completely out of kits on June 7th. We hope that's a permanent thing of the past.

We currently have plenty of kits in stock to ship within one business day of any orders we receive. It is our intent to keep our shipping time in that 24 hour period. To those of you that had to wait a week, thanks so much for the patience and confidence you demonstrated in us. :-D :-D

Dave Smith

Can I become a supporter and order a test kit in the same transaction?

Hmmm........I could get Sean's money and my money.....I like that idea :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, bpotter. Sorry, but we're entirely seperate.

I know what you mean about online ordering...I was a little hesitant at first but have since become comfortable. It's pretty doggone secure and getting easier to do all the time. That said, I am happy to receive a check for the Test Kit, but it will delay shipping considerably. If time isn't a problem for you, that works for me, too.

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I received my test kit today...YIPPEEE!! I just got home and it's already dark, so I can't test the pool just yet. My husband now thinks I am a complete nerd because I was so excited and poring through the instructions/reagents like a little kid on Christmas morning. Thanks for the quick service, Duraleigh...I don't think I could have gotten a kit from anywhere else online that would have arrived as fast (even with the backorder)!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.