Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF Test Kits are back in stock!!

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

TF Test Kits are back in stock!!

Hey, folks,

All TF test kits ordered as of this morning have been delivered to Fedex. As many of you know, we were swamped with business and ran completely out of kits on June 7th. We hope that's a permanent thing of the past.

We currently have plenty of kits in stock to ship within one business day of any orders we receive. It is our intent to keep our shipping time in that 24 hour period. To those of you that had to wait a week, thanks so much for the patience and confidence you demonstrated in us.

Dave Smith
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

2. Back To Top    #2
    Whoopee!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3

Can I become a supporter and order a test kit in the same transaction?

I might be old fashion but onlinr orders make me jumpy.
    10,000 Gal. - Plaster – I.G. - Sand Filter – NOT USING MY Auto Puck Chlorinator.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry
    Can I become a supporter and order a test kit in the same transaction?
    Hmmm........I could get Sean's money and my money.....I like that idea

Just kidding, bpotter. Sorry, but we're entirely seperate.

I know what you mean about online ordering...I was a little hesitant at first but have since become comfortable. It's pretty doggone secure and getting easier to do all the time. That said, I am happy to receive a check for the Test Kit, but it will delay shipping considerably. If time isn't a problem for you, that works for me, too.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5
    Just wanted to pop in and let you know I received my test kit today...YIPPEEE!! I just got home and it's already dark, so I can't test the pool just yet. My husband now thinks I am a complete nerd because I was so excited and poring through the instructions/reagents like a little kid on Christmas morning. Thanks for the quick service, Duraleigh...I don't think I could have gotten a kit from anywhere else online that would have arrived as fast (even with the backorder)!
    Froggybabies
    24000 gal inground vinyl
    Sand filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Can we buy more R-0871 reagent? I'm almost out. Twice daily testing for 20+ppm makes you go through it fast!

I looked at my pool store today and they do not have it. Not sure what the -C means.

I found this at amazon is it the same?

http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-FAS-DPD-Ti ... 55&sr=1-18

thanks,
    dave
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

7. Back To Top    #7
    Yes that is it.

The -C on the end means a 2 oz bottle. -A is 0.75 oz. Various other sizes are available with other letters on the end.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School