Anybody own a Circupool SI-45+ and can check something for me?

gilbee

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Harvey, LA
I'm having some issues with my new Si-45+, and I think I know what the issue is, but I'd like to confirm with someone who has a working unit...

Can you please go through the diagnostic screens and tell me what cell type your control panel says you have? F-15 or C-15? I haven't been able to find it on their website, but in this forum and a youtube video circupool posted last year, the 45+ should be set to C-15, but in my control it came set to F-15...just validating my need to change before I change it. I'd call Circupool, but it's Sunday of a holiday weekend, and you know how that goes.

Sorry you have not received a reply. I cannot help with your issue. Even on this VERY busy forum, there are sometimes questions that no one has a good answer for. Your's might be one of them.

Yes, it is this post you cite and other info I've gotten from other sources I'm trying to sort out. Since my SI-45+ came from the factory set to F-15 and not C-15, I'm wondering how often this happens and if there are ill effects because of it. Also, I've come to find out that those settings and the necessity to change them may be dependent on the software version, and not a black and white situation if you're on newer versions of the software/firmware.

You may want to contact Circupool customer support with your particular system information and post their response here. It would be helpful to others, especially if it contains multiple system information such as in the link.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.