Tiny air bubbles

Jun 18, 2015
mexico
Good afternoon I have a 21 foot pool above ground that we replace the liner in this year and ever since I replaced the liner and hooked everything up I now have all these tiny little air bubbles throughout my entire pool along the sides all on the bottom I'm wondering if its due to the fact that I have no flow control on the return valve as of right now its just blowing into the center of the pool we're not going in a circle around the pool so I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon I have a 21 foot pool above ground that we replace the liner in this year and ever since I replaced the liner and hooked everything up I now have all these tiny little air bubbles throughout my entire pool along the sides all on the bottom I'm wondering if its due to the fact that I have no flow control on the return valve as of right now its just blowing into the center of the pool we're not going in a circle around the pool so I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that any help would be appreciated thanks

This is what the bubbles look like all over the pool.
3335531b36773a889e4ed3e589aeadfd.jpg

You might have a suction leak. Is the water level in the skimmer to low? Also do you see the water vortex inside the skimmer. If so it could be drawing air in at the point. When you shut off the pump is there water leaking anywhere? If water is leaking on the suction side that will be the source of the air when it is running.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.