My subject line pretty much says it all. My water is clear. There is no chlorine smell. Algae is now under control. Chlorine tablets are dissolving in a week or less (I’ve tried setting it as high as 7) and still just a trace reading late this pm after 6 bags of shock last night?!i I will admit t I don’t check the pH or total alkalinity often (full disclosure - its been 2 weeks or more). I added 7# of cyanuuric acid a few weeks ago. Can it really be as simple as Ph or alkalinity? I’ve had this pool for 27 yrs and have never had this problem/this badly! Help??! TY!