History of Troublefreepool.com

Sean, great looking site, and it is awesome that you have taken on such a task!
I am still only 2 years into my pool ownership and use, but like the rest of us, it is a continuous learning experience, and look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.
Sean, anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask!!

Thanks SeanB

I was a member at the other Forum too... but got stuck in account limbo. Had a logon and could log in, but didn't even have the rights to edit my own account info...

Now I can help and get help YOU ROCK for doing this...

Like many others, I tried to register on the other site, but wasn't able to. Thanks for setting this up, SeanB.

We've had a pool for over 15 years (was with the house when we bought it). Hope to be able to contribute,
but based on the collective wisdom here, it will probably be what to avoid rather than what to do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: Welcome to Troublefreepool.com

On the upper left side of the page just below the aqua and white TFP logo are the words User Control Panel. Click on that, then click on profile. There will be an option in the menu on the left to change signature info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.