1/4 inch OD tube check valve for bleach injector

JohnFoe

May 29, 2017
kokomo IN
I have a 1/4" OD injection for chlorine. I have it plumbed into my return line however I'm concerned about water back feeding into my chlorine tank through the tube. In theory it shouldn't, but the pump I'm using only has one active pressure point at a time unlike the stenner with two pressure points.

I'm thinking of getting something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0039RUI8...363&hvtargid=pla-306621399578#customerReviews

However I think this one is meant for a 1/4" inside diameter instead of outer diameter.

I can likely use either size but wondered if anyone has experience with a specific check valve for a small tube line they would recommend that is economical.

Texas Splash

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Hi John! :wave: I did a little on-line searching and saw a few, but like you all about the same size. At least the ones I saw. I think you have a good plan, it's just a matter of getting those ends to meet the why you need them too. Let us know how you resolved it when you get done.

JohnFoe

May 29, 2017
kokomo IN
Hi John! :wave: I did a little on-line searching and saw a few, but like you all about the same size. At least the ones I saw. I think you have a good plan, it's just a matter of getting those ends to meet the why you need them too. Let us know how you resolved it when you get done.
Thanks = )

I'm going to get it and see how it works. Once done I'm going to take pictures and price it all out.