Search results

  1. J

    Toronto new pool question - Vinyl vs Fiberglass - Looking for responses from fiberglass owners of 5-15 years

    First post... We are planning to install a pool next year, 98% of the pools in Ontario are vinyl with fiberglass rounding out the other 2 percent. Since my home is in a regular subdivision the maximum size of the pool i can fit is around 32x12 to centre in my backyard with 6 ft ( 2 m) on...