What is this ????

New to the Pool game ... We left on Vacation for a couple weeks and come back to these things in our pool ? I can't find anything on google images that resemble it besides a rat tail maggot and it doesn't really look like it ... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436060459.540660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled "what is that thing in heyhey44's pool" and google said it was either an alien or the lochness monster! :mrgreen:

Really? That is a live animal? How weird!

Lmao ... I'm serious my wife found like 15-20 of these things she FREAKED out .. I came out and there were abunch of these in the net their head is hollow looking but the tail thing is legit looks like some kind of MegaSpermish / Jelly fish I don't know what the **** it is ? And don't know if I want to know [emoji85][emoji23]

WHAT?????? I would SO touch it! I would have some bleach water in a bowl to put my hand in but yeah.........I would touch it. I would smell it also BUT NO I would NOT taste it LOL I do draw the line there!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm going nuts over here! Do you touch it yet? Does it feel like it was ever living? How long is it? If only 1/2 to 2", it could be a hydra. It looks bigger though. Did you ever see any of them alive and moving?

I'm guessing that it's not organic. Maybe a neighbor built something and the trash got caught in the wind.

They were found prior to the fireworks and they were all sizes but mostly 1 inch - 2 inches my wife made me throw the whole net and everything away lol I'm thinking I need to retrieve it and contact someone to identify what exactly it is ! I felt like stuff was crawling all over me last night after seeing them !

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.