Unknown Manufacturer

Jul 4, 2015
Hampton
24' round pool with overlap lining unknown manufacturer or age as the pool was here when I bought the house and previous owner had no information. Attached some pictures that might help if something else is needed let me know.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks.

Welcome to TFP.

I was never good at naming that pool. What are you looking for? Parts?

Is that real wood? I bet it can be pretty with some work. I have no idea what brand it is though. I wonder if the wood was added later.

Kim

No it's just made to look that way not real wood other that the deck around it in one of the pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to TFP.

I was never good at naming that pool. What are you looking for? Parts?

Yes about all of the top caps are broken/missing unfortunately.

Since we bought our pool from an individual, we had no info like manufacturer or model year. When we moved it to its new location, one of the top plates came up missing. I sent pics of one of the others and the pool itself to these guys & they identified my pool for me. Ordered the missing plate and it arrived promptly. Would definitely use them again should I need additional parts. Hope this helps. :)

Pool Parts - INYOPools.com

Since we bought our pool from an individual, we had no info like manufacturer or model year. When we moved it to its new location, one of the top plates came up missing. I sent pics of one of the others and the pool itself to these guys & they identified my pool for me. Ordered the missing plate and it arrived promptly. Would definitely use them again should I need additional parts. Hope this helps. :)

Pool Parts - INYOPools.com

Yes I tried there unfortunately they don't carry the needed top caps. :(

Sorry I can't help you, but that looks a LOT like mine (aside from the woodgrain sides). The rails, top plates, and other parts look exactly the same.

Mine came with the house 3 years ago, I have been trying to identify it as well. If I ever figure it out, I will post the answer.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.