water lose

Sep 5, 2013
I have a 18x33 inground oval pool. Approx 30,000 gal. I have been losing about 3/4 inch {about 300 gal] a day. Two pool guys have checked and I had an experienced diver spend two hrs in the pool. He checked all the plumbing, including the main drain, the steps and all the return lines. No one can find any reason. There are no soft spots or other telltale signs in the liner. I wish someone would invent a "stop leak" to run in the pool. Has anyone had this?

I have a 18x33 inground oval pool. Approx 30,000 gal. I have been losing about 3/4 inch {about 300 gal] a day. Two pool guys have checked and I had an experienced diver spend two hrs in the pool. He checked all the plumbing, including the main drain, the steps and all the return lines. No one can find any reason. There are no soft spots or other telltale signs in the liner. I wish someone would invent a "stop leak" to run in the pool. Has anyone had this?
They do: FIX A LEAK - Pools

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.