Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where did the just posted posts go on the right side? There is a video feed there no

1. Back To Top    #1

Where did the just posted posts go on the right side? There is a video feed there no

It looks like an ad or feed from somewhere. I hate change

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where did the just posted posts go on the right side? There is a video feed ther

I'm confused? Can you post a link or screenshot?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Where did the just posted posts go on the right side? There is a video feed ther

Attachment 39316

I hope this works. Look on the right hand side

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

There is another feed under the one you can see.

- - - Updated - - -

Note that when I click on "Home" it "Pool School" stays highlighted.
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

another piece of the puzzle...........when I went to the table of contents the "recent posts" was THERE!

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Yeah, I'm seeing that too and was wondering what was up with it. Seems very out of place for the site, is it a placeholder for something else that will be put up?
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

6. Back To Top    #6

Seems to be fixed. Lee got it.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

7. Back To Top    #7

Leebo fixed it!
    that man rocks!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

8. Back To Top    #8

THANKS! Kim