Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iAqualink not communicating

1. Back To Top    #1

iAqualink not communicating

Newbie here. Have the iAqualink used in wifi mode, and it sometimes fail to work with my iphone app. The webconnect device power and net led's are on but not the srv led. The wifi strength seems strong enough on my iphone's bars. Any ideas?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: iAqualink not communicating

Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about your Aqualink not communicating. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

are you saying the iAqualink aerial is not connecting or sometimes it drops out and not reconnecting? make sure the aerial has good line of sight to your wifi modem and there is not metal panels (eg metal fence or metal walls) blocking the line of sight as this will block the wifi.
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.

4. Back To Top    #4

i have to pull my iaqualink antenna out from the wall to get a better signal. you can go to the about page and get rssi which is the signal strength to your wifi router.
    19K IG Pebbletec with attached spa. 60sqft Cartridge filter, Intelliflow VS, 399k BTU Gas Heater, Pentair IC40. Phoenix, AZ, full sun.

5. Back To Top    #5

The antenna is located about 75 feet from the router, through 3 walls. No metal that I'm aware of.

Thanks for the advise. I'll check the about page.