Finally got my pool filled up. It's a 16 x 48. I went to a pool place in town and they told me what to add. I added 2 bags of shock, something for algae, and put a stabilizer in a sock hanging from the side. I did this all last night around 6. After we did this it poured down rain. We left the cover on also. This morning you can't see the bottom of the pool. It looks clean just not clear. This is my first pool so I'm not sure if this is normal. Does it take awhile for the shock to work? It was so pretty before I added chemicals. I did buy a test kit but haven't taken a reading this morning yet. Please help a newbie understand.