Anyone know where I can find basic chemistry in haitian creole

BubonicMouse

In The Industry
Jul 4, 2015
Provo (turks and caicos)
Sorry if this is in the wrong place I'm new here.

So I work in a pool shop in the Turks and Caicos Islands. We have a lot of guys from haiti taking care of pools that have no idea about pools or there chemistry. So dose any one know where I could get the information for them in creole. I tried giving it to them in french but that did not help. They get yelled by the home owners then they call and yell at me, and I have to try explaining it to them all over again. It gets quite the headache some days.
Thanks for any info or help in advance.

I fed the lyrics to one of my favorite songs ( Zouk La Sé Sèl Médikaman ) into the translator and pretty much got gibberish. I assume that the translator is expecting conversational language, rather than technical.

This sounds expensive, but I think I would try to find a human that can translate English or French "Chemistry" to Haitian Creole... ever mindful that a LOT of the technical words have no equivalent in Creole.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.