CH question

hurt5150

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 21, 2013
Missouri
I am about 85% certain that I have no need to do anything but just want to check to make sure. I checked everything today with my test kit and my CH is 110. Since I have vinyl, I have no worries in that respect I think. But, I just would like to hear that from someone with experience.

What I have learned in this monsoon season here in MO is that the pH of rain is lower than from my city water supply and that there is apparently no calcium in rain water!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, answered my own question by scrolling down and finding someone else with same issue-sorry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do that a lot myself :D don't give it a second thought. If it would stop storming every other day around here, I wouldn't have to keep draining water off. If we could just figure out how to get our rainfall and the rain they've gotten in Texas and ship it to California :scratch:

I do that a lot myself :D don't give it a second thought. If it would stop storming every other day around here, I wouldn't have to keep draining water off. If we could just figure out how to get our rainfall and the rain they've gotten in Texas and ship it to California :scratch:

Believe it or not, there have been proposals floated around over the decades (particularly during droughts) to build massive, nation-wide aqueducts and pipelines to move water from as far away as the Mississippi River to California. It's been proposed as a massive infrastructure project similar to the Eisenhower Administration's interstate highway system.

Obviously a project of that scale would run into lots of cross-border issues and require a massive budget outlays, but it is an intriguing idea especially considering how much water you guys have in excess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, there have been proposals floated around over the decades (particularly during droughts) to build massive, nation-wide aqueducts and pipelines to move water from as far away as the Mississippi River to California. It's been proposed as a massive infrastructure project similar to the Eisenhower Administration's interstate highway system.

Obviously a project of that scale would run into lots of cross-border issues and require a massive budget outlays, but it is an intriguing idea especially considering how much water you guys have in excess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being an engineer, but knowing anything that big costs money, I often wondered if they can pipe oil from Alaska and finished product from Texas City to North Dakota by pipeline, then apparently it has to be profitable to someone for them to get it going !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.