New Build in MA, making progress!!!

Carnut12

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2013
Forsyth, GA
Here are some updated pics of my pool, slow but steady progress!!

4t4vtf.jpg

4rt4dj.jpg

11lr97s.jpg

About 30 pallets of pavers and wall waiting to be installed-
11io4sx.jpg

You have such a beautiful setting for your pool. I love all the surrounding trees, and your house has terrific windows across the back perfect for viewing! Now all we need is the description of your pool with the specs in your signature! Hint hint....

I had to read twice - 30 pallets of pavers and wall?!!! OMG!!! This week I had a measly 4 1/2 pallets of travertine delivered, and I thought it was a lot. You guys are going to have one heck of a deck! You certainly have the room for it.

This is going to be so fun to watch! Thanks for letting us join in on the fun.
Suz.

It is Gray with a little brown in it, it looks really dark now because the color is still on it. The PB pressure washed the color off today, he was suppose to seal it, but rain all day prevented him from doing so.

My liner is Gerano from GLI, it is a gray color, I love the color it gives the water. They ordered the liner today so I would guess it will be in at some point next week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It is Gray with a little brown in it, it looks really dark now because the color is still on it. The PB pressure washed the color off today, he was suppose to seal it, but rain all day prevented him from doing so.

My liner is Gerano from GLI, it is a gray color, I love the color it gives the water. They ordered the liner today so I would guess it will be in at some point next week.

I really can't wait to see pics! Our liners look almost identical, different brands though. I ADORE the color of the water too. Could not be happier, and it holds heat well. Over the weekend pool got up to 84 degrees and was at 81 at 10:00 pm that night. Even with all the rain yesterday, pool is still holding at 82, with no heater!

Since I have to wait till next year for coping and decking I have mentally justified not choosing what I want, one less thing to worry about. I have been debating onyx black coping with a lighter grey decking. The samples of the black that I was given by one landscape company faded to a nice dark grey out in the sun on my deck in just a few weeks. The other option I was thinking of was something with both the gray and brown tones in it, to warm it up a bit. You are in Massachusetts as well, so YAY! I get to see what it will look like! Also, can you keep me posted on how hot that gets on the tootsies? Can't beat this with a stick!

What are you doing for decking?

It looks great. Can't wait to see it when the color is finalized. We went back and forth about a poured border. I love the look. However, the person we decided to go with doesn't do that, which meant another company, and I am trying to simplify. Great build and I can't wait to see your next step.

I will keep you updated for sure, the decking will be Unilock Sierra color Brussels Pavers with a Copthorne Band, here is a picture I found, it is tumbled stone with good variation of color.

6ie45k.jpg

My wall is going to be the same product.

Sorry I will post some pics tomorrow. I fenced the entire yard, I have 3 gates, 8' drive gate on my driveway side, 5' walk gate on the other side, and a 4' chain link gate in the back so we can get behind it easily if needed.

I got Black Aluminum in the front and sides and black chan link across the back (Much of it is in the woods and the rest will have landscaping in front of it eventually).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.