Dolphin DX3 Power Supply

andrewm

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Denham Springs, LA
It appears my Dolphin power supply isn't working. Normally when I plug it in, the power lights come on and the mode light flashes until I select a mode. Then more power lights come on to indicate it's working. Now I only get the power light on, but no mode light. Pressing the power or mode buttons does nothing. Dolphin won't move. Do I need to replace the power supply? Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Hello Andrewm! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Dolphin power supply. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I have a dolphin diagnostic that would not turn on anymore. To replace the power supply was pretty expensive but I took it apart and smelled the transformer. If it smells burnt, you will probably need to replace the unit. Mine was fine but the control board was shot. I was able to buy a board replacement for significantly less than an entire power supply. Might be something to look into in your case. Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.