Replacement Parts

Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about an L-shaped O-ring. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Im looking for one too. Was about to make a new post:
I brought my 56681EG (2650 GPH SWCG & Sand Filter) from my small pool to my new house where I have hooked it up to a 15x30ft above ground pool.
I am missing one of the L gaskets that goes between the pump and hose.
http://www.intexcorp.com/11228.html
Should I just make one with some rubber gasket material or know where I can get one?
I am also missing the drain over on the sand filter but I can plug it with a hose with a bolt stuck in it with hose clamps. Just want to get the pool going so we can use it a couple times before winter. It had some huge holes in the liner but I patched them for now and will replace the liner in the future.

And I will disconnect copper bars at some point.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.