Calcium Hardness

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

It's Calcium Chloride and is available at many, many places. (Lowes, Walmart, etc.) Google it for your area (Add your state to Grand Prairie in your sig)

Pool School will tell you more about it and PoolMAth will tell you how much you need!

Sorry, just discovered this forum and having trouble on my mobile. Its not supported on mobil and can not update my signature but will do tomorrow on a computer. Its plaster inground 20k gallon Salt water pool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It's Calcium Chloride and is available at many, many places. (Lowes, Walmart, etc.) Google it for your area (Add your state to Grand Prairie in your sig)

Pool School will tell you more about it and PoolMAth will tell you how much you need!
Thanks for the tip. Googling that now. Leslie's pools testing indicates we need 28lb of harness plus. That seems a little expensive and was looking for alternative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.