Re: iAquaLink Offline Frustration

jpc

Jul 2, 2015
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have an iAqualink v1 and its been working fine for a while but recently it’s been acting up. It seems to go into this strange state where from my Samsung S5 the App shows “Offline” line but if select “Web” it will shows some of the correct buttons but not all of them. Some of the buttons work others don’t. If I login via a computer into your site the system seems fine and I can use it without any issues but the phone app still shows “Offline”. The unit itself looks OK with all 3 lights lit. If I unplug/restart the unit it starts working normally again for a few days and then stops again. Any help would be appreciated.

I think they messed up the App in a update.

I'm having the exact same problem. Been working fine up until now. The iOS app says Offline but I can control it fine with either the web portion of the app or via the computer. Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.