Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool reno start to finish. Ideas on surround.

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool reno start to finish. Ideas on surround.

I have attached before and after photos of our pool. I repaired walls, vermiculite, repainted coping, measured and installed new liner, repaired return line, and that's where we are at this point. I would like input on what surround may look best. Planning 20 x 14 beach area for kids to play other than that, I have no clue. Any thoughts would be great. If you have ground water problem at pool let me no. I feel like we could write a book on what we learned. I went with Mountain Top Gunite for liner. I really like the sandstone ones was too afraid of water looking green instead of aqua. Well I hope to pass some of our experiences to others. Because it really was hard to get advice on the vermiculite. Thanks for ideas.
    Hayward 200lb Sand Filter, Hayward Skimmer, Hayward INLINE Chlor., Hayward Light Niche 0506, New Return Line, Hayward fittings, Hayward Superpump 1 hp, No Main Drain, 16"6' x 32" Grecian w/Grecian Hopper -28,000gal, diving board, no steps,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool reno start to finish. Ideas on surround.

After
    Hayward 200lb Sand Filter, Hayward Skimmer, Hayward INLINE Chlor., Hayward Light Niche 0506, New Return Line, Hayward fittings, Hayward Superpump 1 hp, No Main Drain, 16"6' x 32" Grecian w/Grecian Hopper -28,000gal, diving board, no steps,