Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nautilus, Dohney Discovery or Aquabot 4WD

1. Back To Top    #1

Nautilus, Dohney Discovery or Aquabot 4WD

I think I have it narrowed down to these three. Any input from owners?

I'm interested in ease of cleaning out debris and good scrubbing of the concrete bottom.
    30k IG concrete and fiberglass, 1HP Hayward Superpump, Pentair FNS plus 60 DE, Polaris 180, Taylor K2006 with TFTestkit refills, Stenner pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Nautilus, Dohney Discovery or Aquabot 4WD

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about cleaners. Not sure if this was related to our recent web site problems, but I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Nautilus, Dohney Discovery or Aquabot 4WD

I have a nautilus. very happy with how it cleans and its very easy to remove the pleated filters, hose them off and put them back in.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!