Krystal Clear fittings for SWG.

Jun 28, 2015
Trenton
I seem to have lost some piece during the winter that connects the Krystal Clear SWG to the pump. My flow sensor conduit, which is the T-shaped PVC fitting that goes between the pump and SWG and also allows the flow sensor to screw in through the top has two different sized ends, one large end and one standard size end that fits all my hoses. The large end seems to be the exact size of 2" PVC fittings at home depot and Lowes so I'm thinking I probably need something that's 2-1/4 or 2-1/2" but I really dont know where to look and I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Any suggestions?

Hello and welcome to TFP! I looks like you haven't received a reply yet on your post. However I thought for sure I replied this morning, but there have been some web problems the past 24 hours. So just in case, I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.