Winter pool cover recommendation

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about a winter pool cover. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I used this one last year and it held up well. Amazon.com : Blue Wave 12-ft Round Rugged Mesh Above Ground Pool Winter Cover : Swimming Pool Covers : Patio, Lawn Garden You will also want to get 3 or 4 large inner tubes to use as floats under the cover. I tied the tubes together with a little slack and tied them to the sides of the pool to keep them centered, then put the cover over the top. The mesh will allow rainwater and snow melt to drain through, and the innertubes will prevent the cover from sinking to the bottom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.