Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Missing parts for pro series that was given to us.

1. Back To Top    #1

Missing parts for pro series that was given to us.

Hi! I am a newbie so please forgive if I didn't post this in the right spot.
    We were given my mom and dads pro series pool after my dad passed away. The box was not included so I don't have a model number. I do have a picture but unsure how to get it posted. . We are missing 2 horizontal bars (flat ones) and I do not know if anyone has any spare parts or how to get them replaced. Thank you for the ideas and help!!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Missing parts for pro series that was given to us.

The model number would be on the pool liner somewhere. As for replacement parts you will need to check the intex website.

- - - Updated - - -

You can upload the picture to photobucket and copy the IMG cod for the picture then paste it here.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

If it's truly a Pro Series, it is made by Polygroup - not Intex. As far as I know, Intex's pro line is called an Ultra Frame.

Starlite - parts are readily available for the Polygroup ProSeries pool in the Polygroup Store on their website (www.Polygroupstore.com).
    3300 gallon 14x42 Polygroup ProSeries pool w/ in-wall skimmer, stock 1000gph pump, Taylor K-2006

4. Back To Top    #4

Made by Polygroup, but also referred to as Summer Escapes

Here is a listing for the Pro Series 16x48 pool>> 2 Horizontal Beam Pole Part Summer Escapes Pro Series Metal Frame Pool 16 | eBay
    16x48 Summer Escapes Pro-Series Above Ground frame pool, 5000 gal, Intex sand filter - Looking for heating solutions for AGPs