Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi from central Oklahoma!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi from central Oklahoma!

Newbie here! I can't wait to see if I can find the pool parts I need so I can join all you pool owners! This will be our first pool that we have owned (besides when I was a kid). Wish us luck! 😁😁 nice to meet you all!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi from central Oklahoma!

Welcome to TFP!!
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you!!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

welcome from another okie just south of you, I got my cars painted by a guy out there...
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

5. Back To Top    #5

You're in the right place for help. Lots of experience in this roster of members. Welcome.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

6. Back To Top    #6

**Waves hi again!!**
    so far my pool is upside down. The wind took it. But it won't do any good since it doesn't have all the frame. :/
    i hope yall are able to stay cool!

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome aboard!

I'm down in Chickasha, but have some friends up Piedmont way.

Ask all the questions you need to -- I've found the folks here to be extremely helpful.
    25,000 gallon freeform gunnite/plaster, built in the 1970s/80s; Sta-Rite 9463004 575-lb. sand filter; Sta-Rite DuraGlas/Max-E-Glas (P2RA5F-125L) single-speed 1.5 HP pump, manufactured 12/1993 (1M93M).
    Helpful links: TFTestKits; Pool School; ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry; Chlorine/CYA Chart; PoolMath; SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

8. Back To Top    #8

Do you need frame parts??? I've got 'em! Our pool from May 2013 blew when the storm hit us and we got another. I saved the frame from the Intex pool. I'd be more than happy to let you have them. I'm between Fletcher and Cyril....small world, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you need frame parts??? I've got 'em! Our pool from May 2013 blew when the storm hit us and we got another. I saved the frame from the Intex pool. I'd be more than happy to let you have them. I'm between Fletcher and Cyril....maybe we can get them to you.
    SWOK, 20' above ground, round vinyl pool, approx. 8k gallons.