no flow-aqua trol rj-cul model

I have an aqual trol rj -cul model swg. This is the model that does not have an external flow switch. That being said, my no flow indicator light stays illuminated. This issue started after replacing the main circuit board due to other issues. It is my belief that they have sold me the wrong c/b as it has obvious differences from the original. I have searched and I am unable to locate an original board for this equipment. Not sure where to go from here, I have also replaced the cell which didn't help. Any possible help would be appreciated.
thanks,
kevin

I agree that you got the wrong board.

If the cell is plumbed right to the wall fitting, and you can't return the board. In that situation only, I'd recommend putting a jumper across the flow switch terminals on the board and letting it generate. The reason that the RJ doesn't have to have a flow switch is that since the cell is plumbed right at the wall, there's no place for hydrogen and other gases to build up. They escape right out the wall fitting posing no danger.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.