Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need to Replace Sunlite LTC for Pool and Spa

1. Back To Top    #1

Need to Replace Sunlite LTC for Pool and Spa

Hello,

I need to replace the entire light unit for my pool and spa. Both are Sunlite LTC 05605/05607. I am told these are no good anyway. I want to replace with LED lights but don't know what replacement light fits in a Sunlite LTC Niche. Does anyone know what the best replacement lights to fit this Niche would be?

Thanks in advance for the help!

John

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need to Replace Sunlite LTC for Pool and Spa

Hello John and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Sunlite LTC. We were battling some web problem yesterday. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!