Different Intellibrite colors with different relays

jtech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2009
I thought I remembered a thread on this but i can't find in my searches... I thought I may have even asked before...

I have Intellitouch... and 4 light circuits (relays). Main pool lights, shelf bubblers, shelf light, landscape lights. All Pentair lights. All on 4 separate relays. I cannot find any way to set them to different colors via iPhone app or MobileTouch remote. Before I give up, I wanted to ask... and see if there is something simple I am missing... to be able to designate a specific color or color scheme for each IntelliBrite relay.

Thanks!

Hello jtech1! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the colors and relays. Web problems have been giving us fits. :brickwall: I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I do not have Intellitouch, but I do have Easy Touch and have intellibrite lights, two in the pool and one in the spa. My pool lights and spa light are on two relays. Using ScreenLogic I can set the colors up individually between the pool and the spa. The Android app for ScreenLogic does not have the feature to set up the individual light circuits, but the PC program does. I use the PC program on a Windows 7 computer. Under the settings tab you can select set colors and it will list each intellibrite circuit have set up. ScreenLogic will work with Intellitouch as well as Easy Touch.

Thanks, gary... I have seen that screen... and it does work, but when I am at the pool, it is ridiculous that I have to dry off and run into the house to set the pool lights... :) Especially after spending thousands of dollara for supposedly the best automation available. :) This is just one of the glaring deficiencies of the Pentair remote and apps... basic stuff like this. Even the PC screen you mention is incomplete... I can't select any of the color change modes for individual lights... only the fixed colors.

Yes, you are correct that Pentair could have done a better job with the software and apps. I do not understand why the apps can't at least have the functionality of the PC software. Hopefully they will fix this in the future. I did dedicate two of the four buttons on my spa side remote to the lights. So from the spa I can turn each light circuit on and off and set them to what I want as if they were being manually set with a switch. It is cumbersome at best. My favorite is to have the spa magenta, and the pool blue. Looks nice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.