Pool Question

Jun 14, 2015
Randleman/NC
Hello All,
I have a few questions. I have been reading the forum, but have a question I haven't seen.
Installing an 18 x 52 round Ultra Frame Pool. I have the pavers under the legs and the top is level.
Had a company come in and transit level the spot. Used sand around whole area to provide bottom and then gorilla pad.
My question is, if the top frame is level and all legs are level on the pavers, can the Bottom of the pool still be out of level?
I ask because on one small section the liner is slightly bunched and has no water, while the rest of the pool has about an inch.
It POURED down rain as I was assembling the top frame and just threw the legs on to get it off the ground. It has had about an
inch in it after I drained most of the rain water and it was not leveled with pavers when it rained, but is now.
I have not filled it yet, just finished the top frame and leg leveling yesterday. Or will this sort itself out when filling? I do need to get back
in the pool and finish getting the wrinkles out on the side that is slightly bunched.
Also, mine did not come with a bottom rope that I can see, just the white strap around the middle.

Of course the floor can be unlevel - you've got proof right in front of your eyes. It won't fix itself. The pool liner is thin, like a coat of paint. It won't hide any imperfections on the surface beneath, it will just change their color. I doubt it will cause anything worse than a settling spot for silt that blows in. But wrinkles need to be smoothed out, though, because the will trap the silt and make it hard to vacuum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.