How To Test Power from Intellichlor Transformer with EasyTouch

May 20, 2015
madison wi
Hi all,

trying to diagnose an issue with my IC40. The lights all flicker for an instant when power is turned on, but thats it. No more lights. Diagnostics on the panel show ok, as well as the little Intellichlor green light on the board.

I have the Easy Touch panel and want to test the power both coming from the Transformer as well as the circuit board.

To start with, how do I test the power from the Transformer? There appear to be two red wires coming from the unit. One to the circuit breaker, the other to the circuit board.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the transformer w/ easy touch. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.