Options for wireless spa controls?

Jun 27, 2015
Fallbrook CA
Recent home buy, first pool/spa. I'm having the pool professionally maintained (good company) while I deal with equipment/pad issues. The spa heater, pump, and blower are energized by a spa control switchbox located a couple feet from the Intermatic control panel and mounted on a dilapidated wood fence which surrounds the equipment pad.

Access to the switches under the switchbox cover is difficult as it opens to the middle of the wife's garden (other side of the fence).

The Intermatic has some corrosion and rusting from water intrusion. It is also mounted on the same dilapidated wood fence.

I'm replacing the fence and possibly the control panel, but then started thinking about replacing the inconvenient spa switchbox with a wireless control for the spa equipment.

Does such a system exist? Suggestions welcome.

there are a lot of options and money is what will limit what you get :) I just did the Intermatic PE653RC Wireless Control System and I really like it.. it is wireless and has 5 buttons/options.. the wireless range for me is about 50 feet through a brick wall and through a 2x10 board.. I paid to have it wired in by an electrician...

I used the following

1 high speed pump
2 low speed pump
3 salt water generator
4 open
5 led 12 volt power supply

da4XwRXh.jpg

f7b08yMh.jpg

6g4WvhJh.jpg

3sLQKWJh.jpg

W32FCT8h.jpg

this is the remote and brain :)
http://www.intermatic.com/~/media/Intermatic/Images/Pool_and_Spa/Accessories_and_Z-Wave/PE953.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.