Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Zodiac pda

1. Back To Top    #1

Dallas, TX

Zodiac pda

My pda is stuck in waiting and it appears the jbox is not getting power, I have replaced the battery's in both the handheld and the control center. Assuming either the box or the control center motherboard is bad that would cause me to upgrade to iaquallink. If I upgrade will the pad work with it? Will the pea need its own jbox or does the wifi jbox also work with the pda?

15,400 gallon pool & spa, pebble sheen, build 2011, jandy cartridge filter, jandy variable speed pump, jandy heater, ozone, peristaltic pump for bleach

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Zodiac pda

Bumping your question so others will see it.

I'm sorry I can't assist you.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Sacramento, CA

PDA needs its own J box.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Heliocol solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry
    Sydney, Australia

can you check to cable running from the power centre to the jbox for continuity, pull the 485 connector (red connector) off the main pcb in the power center, at the connector join yellow wire into the green wire and the black wire into the red wire, then open the jbox and at the red connector and check continuity between the Green & Yellow then check the black & red if there is no continuity you have a broken wire. if you have continuity then i would say the jbox has failed. the pda will still work with iAqualink but will only be a slave with no programming ability just on & offs.
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.