Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Zeo sand

1. Back To Top    #1

Zeo sand

FYI On Friday I switched over to zeo sand from regular pool sand. And I got to say it looks great. And in the garage I have an EchoStar pump that I'm switching over to but in Michigan these past couple days the weather has been not too great.
    Chris- Macomb, Michigan 20,000 gallon pool IGP. 16 x 32 Hayward Ecostar pump. Hayward 24 inch sand filter with Zeo sand. Hayward Aqua plus P4 automation board with T-15 turbo cell. Hayward H150 heater millivolts style. Polaris 9300 robot vacuum. New maytronics titain plus vacuum cleaner Test kits TF-100 and color Q7 TEST KIT.http://tftestkits.net.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Zeo sand

Glad it is working for you, but if your pool didn't look great before I would be willing to bet it was caused by a chemistry problem rather than a filtering problem. Plenty of users on the site have perfectly clear pools with regular sand filters.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Zeo sand

You're probably right but my sand was about six years old so it probably needed to be changed anyways