Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No longer receiving email notifications

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

No longer receiving email notifications

I've noticed the that for the last couple of days I am not receiving notifications of thread replies even though I selected "instant through email" in my settings.

Is is this something being worked out or is this exclusive to me? Anyone else having this issue?

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: No longer receiving email notifications

This is an issue we are still dealing with after switching Hosts. Once all the dust settles down we will address this issue. Your settings are correct, however various items are messed up on our end. This will be an option that will return shortly.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Yeah there is rDNS issues, as well as DKIM issues for the emails. This is due to multiple issues switching hosts. So I have to wait for multiple support techs, in multiple places to get it all sorted. One of the places (the registrar) has a bug in their software, and there is a multitude of ns1 and ns2 records for the nameserver. This is waiting to be fixed by a level II tech, which they only work normal business hours. So I hope (fingers crossed) to have this resolved sometime Monday.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

FYI- I just received an email notice for 1 of the thread's I'm subscribed to.

HTH,
    Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide

6. Back To Top    #6

Awesome, maybe things are finally settling down.

7. Back To Top    #7

Well ,that probably answers my question, I have stayed off till you got things up and rolling so as not to use bandwidth that the pros need.

I have noticed in the last hour that the post time of new posts seems off. Some posts are showing tomorrow already. If it something in my settings please let me know. Keep up the great work !

Never mind fellows, I see it was already pointed out earlier today. Get a bigger hammer.
    Si -central Mo. 32' x 16' -- 3'4" to 6' deep Vinyl liner - 16,500 Gals : Triton II filter -Duraglass 2 hp pump - 1 speed : SI-30 salt generator
    TF-100 with speedstir