forum not available

Mann

Jul 20, 2013
Belgium
hi all,

i'm from belgium and seems i cant enter the website forum anymore!
it keeps saying the website/forum is offline , i also tryed a VPN from the netherlands and the same thing...

just wanted to let you guys knows,

its alrdy a few days now... kinda annoying!
might wanna check it out!(using a VPN now dunno from which country)

kind regards Mann

Goeden avond Mann, The website has been having a server/hosting issue that is now fixed... could you try to flush your dns service..

cmd: ipconfig /flushdns

see if that works

Forum was down for a few days, thought it was mostly back at this point. Not sure why you are still having issues. Maybe a delay for you getting routed to the new server?

From panama, my Netherlands VPN was running on my Mac and had no Vpn running on the phone. Couldn't access from either device. Googled TFP and clicked on the link in Google. Sorted everything out on both devices. No idea why. I troubleshoot most things with a hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, and I'm very sorry for the issues you seem to be having.

As I'm sure you can see, TFP is still suffering some technical issues from an issue earlier this week. We are working to address all the problems, and hope to be fully back up and running 100% soon. I wish I could give you a definite answer as when this all will be sorted out, I simply can not. I'll continue to do my very best however to keep you informed as much as I can with any details that can help you access the forum.

I'm very sorry once again for this issue......we are working as hard as we can to fix these issues.
Lee

I think many of the overseas problems probably relate to old DNS server pointers. The site has changed web hosts, thus the server has a new IP address. Sometimes DNS servers don't update like they should.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.