Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: forum not available

1. Back To Top    #1

forum not available

hi all,

i'm from belgium and seems i cant enter the website forum anymore!
    it keeps saying the website/forum is offline , i also tryed a VPN from the netherlands and the same thing...

just wanted to let you guys knows,

its alrdy a few days now... kinda annoying!
    might wanna check it out!(using a VPN now dunno from which country)

kind regards Mann
    Above ground pool, vinyl Liner,4250 gallons , sandfilter, had enough of poolstores :) living in belgium using tf100 kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: forum not available

Goeden avond Mann, The website has been having a server/hosting issue that is now fixed... could you try to flush your dns service..

cmd: ipconfig /flushdns

see if that works
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Forum was down for a few days, thought it was mostly back at this point. Not sure why you are still having issues. Maybe a delay for you getting routed to the new server?
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

just tryed and didnt worked , tryed on 3 machines yet. ipad, desktop pc and another tablet. all said page not available, tryed on a website and this is what he said : Monitor Website Uptime and Availability Worldwide for www.troublefreepool.com : Site24x7 Tools

seems alot of countrys cant connect to the forum ! seems someone is boycotting tfp :P
    Above ground pool, vinyl Liner,4250 gallons , sandfilter, had enough of poolstores :) living in belgium using tf100 kit

5. Back To Top    #5

forum not available

From panama, my Netherlands VPN was running on my Mac and had no Vpn running on the phone. Couldn't access from either device. Googled TFP and clicked on the link in Google. Sorted everything out on both devices. No idea why. I troubleshoot most things with a hammer.

Ryan
    41' x 16' x 5' IG, 25 000 gallon, cement, tile w/epoxy grout. Overflow/negative edge style. Pentair 4048 DE, Hayward 2 hp Single Speed, Pentair 320 Auto Chlorinator, 1.5 hp Blower f/Jacuzzi, TF-100, city/well (in pool) water option. Located in Panama.

6. Back To Top    #6

Hello, and I'm very sorry for the issues you seem to be having.

As I'm sure you can see, TFP is still suffering some technical issues from an issue earlier this week. We are working to address all the problems, and hope to be fully back up and running 100% soon. I wish I could give you a definite answer as when this all will be sorted out, I simply can not. I'll continue to do my very best however to keep you informed as much as I can with any details that can help you access the forum.

I'm very sorry once again for this issue......we are working as hard as we can to fix these issues.
    Lee

7. Back To Top    #7

I think many of the overseas problems probably relate to old DNS server pointers. The site has changed web hosts, thus the server has a new IP address. Sometimes DNS servers don't update like they should.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

8. Back To Top    #8

Seems problems are fixed!

Cheers!