Fountain for Easy Set (?)

kristinainaustin

LifeTime Supporter
May 13, 2013
Does anyone know if there are any fountains that will work with the Easy Set? I have a small (12 x 30) Easy Set that was extremely warm with our recent 100 degree temps (thankfully it's cooled off now with some rain, but I'm sure there's more triple digits to come). I ordered a fountain from Amazon, but it didn't fit the outlet (I think that's what it's called). I am not very handy, but am willing to try a simple DIY with PVC pipe, but can't find any step-by-step instructions. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Just thought I'd update this in the off chance it may help someone else. :) I could never get a PVC pipe fountain to work for my pool (I experimented with this ALL last summer), so I bought an Intex brand fountain this year. It is made for their metal frame pools, but I was able to rig it up for my Easy Set. It's not the prettiest thing, but it works! (My current pool is a 15 foot x 36 inch and the pump is the 1000 GPH.)IMG_9884.jpgIMG_9886.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.