Help, pool party tomorrow!

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Help! We are having a pool party tomorrow. My water is crystal clear. It's also algae free and the numbers are perfect.

FC 8.5
CC 0.0
PH 7.4
TA 110
CH 350
CYA 70

What am I going to do for the rest of the day?!?!?? :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, my pool look like a mess ... every June/July when the palm trees start dropping all their flowers and the winds start to blow. No way for the skimmer to keep up :( ... I would not want to have a party to have people see it :D

Wow, I got stuck with loads of honey dos! Tree trimming, flower planting, weed pulling, deck washing, furniture rearranging! Doesn't she know how hard I work to keep the pool so perfectly clean, balanced and ready to go!?!

Unfortunately, my pool look like a mess ... every June/July when the palm trees start dropping all their flowers and the winds start to blow. No way for the skimmer to keep up :( ... I would not want to have a party to have people see it :D

I have lots of overhanging trees too! I just got the Pooskim device and haven't had to skim since! Highly recommend it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.