Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help, pool party tomorrow!

1. Back To Top    #1

Help, pool party tomorrow!

Help! We are having a pool party tomorrow. My water is crystal clear. It's also algae free and the numbers are perfect.

FC 8.5
    CC 0.0
    PH 7.4
    TA 110
    CH 350
    CYA 70

What am I going to do for the rest of the day?!?!??
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help, pool party tomorrow!

Ha Ha!!! Got me with that title, until saw your username

I would recommend relaxing with a nice cool drink in the pool.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Probably should send out directions to your place.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Blow up some more pool toys, mix some yummy drinks, bake some yummy cookies, sit back and relax!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

haha I hear ya!! I'm having a party today, bumped up the FC and vacuumed. I have nothing else to do for 5 hours.
    Lomart 18x48 AGP 7000Gal
    Hayward S210T w/Hayward 1hp Power-Flo Matrix Pump 2-Speed
    TF-100 w/Speedstir!

6. Back To Top    #6

Unfortunately, my pool look like a mess ... every June/July when the palm trees start dropping all their flowers and the winds start to blow. No way for the skimmer to keep up ... I would not want to have a party to have people see it
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

7. Back To Top    #7

Wow, I got stuck with loads of honey dos! Tree trimming, flower planting, weed pulling, deck washing, furniture rearranging! Doesn't she know how hard I work to keep the pool so perfectly clean, balanced and ready to go!?!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Splash View Post
    Probably should send out directions to your place.
    I'm still waiting on mine. Surely I'm invited.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle View Post
    Unfortunately, my pool look like a mess ... every June/July when the palm trees start dropping all their flowers and the winds start to blow. No way for the skimmer to keep up ... I would not want to have a party to have people see it
    I have lots of overhanging trees too! I just got the Pooskim device and haven't had to skim since! Highly recommend it!
    20x40 in-ground Bella Blue Pebble Fina pool w/diving board, 1 HP Hayward Superpump, Raypak RP2100 335k BTU NG mV heater, Pentair Quad DE 60 filter, Pentair 261173 multi-port valve, Stenner 45MPHP10 pump w/15 gal tank, Intermatic ET1125CR dual electronic timer, 1.5" lines, two skimmers w/socks, Poolskim, vacuum line, ColorQ Pro 7 kit, TF-100 kit, speedstir, 2 froglogs, Dolphin Discovery Robot. Wine is the answer, what was the question?